Monday, February 7, 2011

Steelers Vs. Packers=Victory for Packers!

This past weekend was Tyler and I's first superbowl together being "married". Wasn't too exciting because first off it was neither teams that Ty and I cared for much, but what made it worht it was the company we were with. Ty and I went over to his Aunt Jamies house where we stuffed our faces with chicken tenders, diet cokes, brownies, pies, ice cream, chips, etc..anything! You name it! haha I felt like I had gained 15 lbs. in those few hours I was there! Anywho, Ty and I enjoyed ourselves on a huge love sac having Sadie, the dog, nag at us all night long for food, watched Ellie suntan her baby doll's butt, hearing Garett complaining of a high heart rate due to his steelers loosing, grandma a little tipsy off of diet coke and Jamie crackin her sarcastic jokes. Made me realize how blessed I am and how blessed Ty is to have a family like ours. All in all, it was a great night. Tyler was rootin' for packers while everyone else was rootin' steelers. Due to Ty's good sportsmanship, there were no punches or even swings from anyone at the end of the game. haha. All in all, FUN DAY OF OUR FIRST SUPERBOWL TOGETHER :)

1 comment: