Monday, July 22, 2013

Im the Definition of a "bad" blogger.


Hi friends! In this past hour when I thought to blog today, I came to the realization that I am probably the WORST blogger there is. I make a promise to all my friends and family out there that I will be blogging often, but low and behold I break this promise repeatedly. Suck! Well folks, since my last blog update, Ty and I have been super adventurous here in North Carolina this summer! From fishing, rain, rain, and more rain, constant tornado warnings, summer school, Saturday date nights, weddings, beach- going, and daily Mcdonald's Coke runs, I can say it has been quite the fun and relaxing summer. Although it has been a "slow" working summer for Tyler, he has been my rock in remaining faithful and helps to remind me daily that "everything will be alright". Regardless, we haven't left the FUN out of it all! :):):)

First week we got here, behind our hotel had a beautiful trail!!

The start to many fishing days this summer!

So happy I got to see my best in Vegas!

Bridesmaid

Annzy and I!

My beautiful bride, Kimz!

Gone Fishin!

I wasn't kidding, fishing some more.

Excited to be going to the beach here in NC for the first time!

Birthday boy (Mitch) saddled up! :)

I love FaceTime dates with the Bug. :)

These lovebirds had a long day at the beach.

Wrightsville Beach!

Myrtle Beach Pier!



1 comment:

  1. You are gorgeous and I'm jealous of your adventure! :)

    ReplyDelete